Before reaching out, please review our prequalification requirements.Become a Subcontractor
Originally built by Turner in 1949, 525 William Penn Place has a special place in Turner Pittsburgh’s history. Not only did we complete the original building, but we have returned multiple times to renovate this building, including in the 1990’s and for this project in 2019. This latest Turner project consisted of both interior and exterior improvements. Interior improvements included the first floor lobby renovation, conversion of existing vacant first floor office space to a tenant lounge and fitness center, and construction of a new entrance into a future bank branch. Exterior improvements included the construction of a new glass entry pavilion, new canopy “eyebrow”, new windows with lowered sills along two facades, new building and tenant identification signage, and modifications to the existing structure and sidewalks to accommodate the new glass pavilion.