Clark Builders

Image result for university of alberta physical wellness centerFounded in 1974, Clark Builders provides general contracting, design/build, and construction management services across western and northern Canada. With more than 770 employees Clark Builders completes $800 million a year in commercial, industrial, institutional, and multi-unit residential construction in Alberta, Saskatchewan and northern Canada. 

Turner holds a 57% share in Clark, whose employees maintain the other 43% share.

We are proud that Clark has been named one of Canada's 50 Best Managed Companies and Canada's 50 Best Employers.

For more information, visit 

(Pictured: University of Alberta Physical Activity and Wellness Centre)

For Services / Specializations
and Additional Key Contacts
See Office Network

*Office includes a Special
Projects Division or Interiors