Before reaching out, please review our prequalification requirements.Become a Subcontractor
24,028 sq. ft.
Turner undertook the full restoration of the historic Fannin County courthouse. Originally built in 1888, the original limestone-cladded courthouse had suffered significant fire damage over the years. The project focused on preserving and meticulously restoring the historical elements that make this courthouse a valuable piece of heritage. This comprehensive restoration project not only brought the courthouse up to contemporary structural standards but also included upgrades to the MEP systems and ensured compliance with ADA requirements.
Areas of specific historical restoration concentration included the grand stairs, windows, doors, millwork, a courtroom, a Juliet balcony, and a historical cupola. Upon completion, the Fannin County Courthouse has now become a fully functional courthouse breathing new life into the town square.