Contact us

Turner is a North America-based, international construction services company and is a leading builder in diverse market segments.

Get to know us

Our people bring their technical knowledge, experience, and resourcefulness to the delivery of our construction services. Our expertise and value-added offerings support our clients throughout the lifespan of the construction process.

As the largest general contractor in the country, Turner is a leader in all major market segments, including healthcare, education, commercial, sports, aviation, pharmaceutical, retail and green building.

See Our Portfolio

Stay up to date with the latest news and insights from Turner. Learn from our industry experts sharing innovation, market insight and thought leadership.

Browse Insights

An awarding and fulfilling career awaits you at Turner! Join our team and build some of the most exciting and innovative projects around the world.

Explore careers at Turner
Four Seasons Modernization

Four Seasons Modernization

Contact us

Additional Information

Thanks for your interest in Turner. Whether you are looking to start a project, get support, or just have a general question, we want to hear from you. Drop us a line and we will get back to you.

Turner Construction Company

66 Hudson Boulevard East

New York, NY 10001

(212) 229-6000

Report issues 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to Turner’s Confidential Reporting System

(888) 738-1924

Before reaching out, please review our prequalification requirements.

Become a Subcontractor

Project overview

Business Unit(s)


Year Completed



Denver Health and Hospital Authority

Client Industry


Scope of Work

New Construction


400,700 sq. ft., 7-Stories




Risk Management
Virtual Design & Construction
Self-Perform Operations
Turner Technical Services
Insurance & Surety
Turner Engineering Group

open widget

Denver Health Acoma Parking Garage

Solar Powered Parking Garage

Two existing buildings were demolished adjacent to the Denver Health campus for this 1,251-space precast parking garage which serves as staff parking for the hospital. The garage uses a net-zero design, featuring a rooftop photovoltaic array and other green features that will allow it to operate 98% of the year generating electricity in excess of its needs and putting power back into the electrical grid. For the remaining 2% of the year, when atmospheric conditions prevent the building from generating sufficient power, a small 100A electrical service will charge the DC battery system. In addition to reducing the garage’s carbon footprint, this approach avoided the extensive work required to bury the power lines in the alley behind the site, which would have added cost and schedule time to the project.

The Press/321

The Press/321

View Project