Turner has been a builder in upstate New York for ninety years.
With more than 120 employees across the Albany, Buffalo and Syracuse offices, the northern New York business unit combines the accessibility of a local firm with the strength and resources of a national corporation to serve clients in the commercial, residential, hospitality, healthcare, K-12 education, higher education, science and technology, and public/justice markets.
We also serve clients through our Special Projects Division, which specializes in small volume projects, interior offices, retail and medical fit-outs and higher education, and offers self-perform capability in a variety of trades including carpentry, casework, concrete, demolition, drywall and millwork.
From project executives to superintendents and support staff, our people are active in the community. Their knowledge and commitment to the area enable them to work closely with local customers, architects, subcontractors, labor and municipal agencies.
Recent notable projects include:
- John R. Oishei Children’s Hospital, Buffalo, NY
- The Clark Art Institute, Williamstown, MA
- Westhill Central School District, Syracuse, NY
- Kaleida Health Gates Vascular Institute, Buffalo, NY
- Union College, Lamont House, Schenectady, NY
- Ellis Hospital, Schenectady, NY
- Buffalo State Houston Gym, Buffalo, NY
- Millard Fillmore Suburban Hospital, Williamsville, NY
- Hearst Times Union, Colonie, NY
- Hotel Albany, Albany, NY
- Key Bank Branches, Albany, NY