Turner has been operating in the Middle East since 1975, building a strong portfolio of unique and complex construction projects.
In 2006, Turner teamed with Dubai-based global property developer Emaar Properties PJSC to jointly embrace regional growth opportunities and form a new business entity called Turner International Middle East.
Turner's current presence in the Middle East/North Africa region includes the United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Kuwait and Qatar.
Notable projects in the region include:
- Burj Khalifa, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Museum of Islamic Art, Doha, Qatar
- Emirates Palace Hotel, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
- Shangri-La Barr Al Jissah Resort & Spa, Muscat, Oman
- Shoreline Apartments, Dubai, United Arab Emirates