Turner’s work in Indiana can be traced back to 1928 with the construction of twenty-one separate buildings for the U.S. Gypsum Company. Over the course of the next seven decades, the firm provided construction services through its Cincinnati and Chicago offices on a multitude of Hoosier projects; including several hospitals, manufacturing facilities, an advanced wastewater treatment facility, a 58-structure student housing complex and a 22-story downtown high rise.
In 1997 the firm formally established its Indiana roots, opening a full service office in Indianapolis. Since then, the firm has developed a robust staff that includes construction-industry veterans, local college recruits and knowledgeable Turner professionals from across the nation.
Turner's mission is more than just bricks and mortar. Across the state, Turner employees are contributing time, treasure and talent to make their communities cleaner, safer and stronger; reflecting the corporation's commitment to good citizenship and partnership. The company and its employees are actively engaged in programs such as the Turner School of Construction Management, Canstruction, Rebuilding Together, and the ACE Mentor Program of Indiana.
We take great pride in the long-term relationships we have built. We consistently serve our clients in Indiana by leveraging our local market knowledge, unparalleled national resources and expertise in all major market segments. Our clients place their trust in us time and time again. They know that at Turner, a promise made is a promise delivered.