Westside Multimodal Transit Center

Previous Next

project at a glance

The Westside Multimodal Transit Center project restored a century-old San Antonio landmark to its original grandeur and purpose as a transit terminal.  The former International & Great Northern passenger depot opened in 1908 and survived various changes to the rail company. However, after years of declining rail use by passengers, the last passenger train left the depot in 1970.  In 1988 the facility was transformed into a functional banking headquarters.  Today, the building is once again a transportation hub, complete with ticket office, updated restrooms, a waiting area, landscaping and sidewalk improvements, and on-street bus amenities, including pedestrian and ADA enhancements.  

For Services / Specializations
and Additional Key Contacts
See Office Network

*Office includes a Special
Projects Division or Interiors
Group