Allen Theatre Renovation and Addition

Previous Next

project at a glance

The Allen Theatre was originally constructed in 1921. In 1997, Turner renovated the stage house of the Allen Theatre. The renovation of this theatre modernizes the acoustic and stage lighting capabilities of the Allen while preserving the architecture.

The addition to the Allen Theatre consists of two theatres adjacent to the Allen. The “Second Stage Theatre” seats approximately 300 people and the “Lab Theatre” will seat approximately 150 people.  This building serves as a corridor to transport people from the parking garage North of Dodge Court to the Euclid Avenue Theatre District.  Both these theatres are used by Cleveland Play House and Cleveland State University.

For Services / Specializations
and Additional Key Contacts
See Office Network

*Office includes a Special
Projects Division or Interiors
Group