Turner formally established a Connecticut office in the 1980s, but the firm has worked in the area since 1916, serving a diverse range of clients across the state and in the nearby regions of New York's Westchester County and Western Massachusetts.
We are committed to sustainability in both our operations and in the projects we build, and have constructed more than 25 LEED Certified projects in the Connecticut market. Embracing the principles of lean construction in our offices as well as on our jobsites, we emphasize close collaboration, operational efficiency, and continuous improvement in order to reduce waste and enhance the value of our services to clients.
More than 75% of our work comes from repeat clients--including Yale New Haven Health, Yale University, UBS, RBS, and others-- which is a testament to the tremendous trust they place in us. It also reflects the dedication and passion of our people, our commitments to continuous improvement in safety, quality, technology and sustainability, and our history of delivering on our promises.
Some of our recent projects include:
- The Datto Headquarters, Norwalk
- Bedford Square, Westport
- The Yale Center for British Art
- The United Technologies Research Center, E. Hartford
- Project Management oversight for Park New Haven
- Comstock Community Center in Wilton
- Deutsch Family Wine and Spirits office in Stamford
- Eagle Hill School, Greenwich
- Norwalk Hospital Outpatient Pavilion
- UConn Health Patient Tower, Farmington.