Engineering News-Record’s annual Top Contractor’s survey once again ranks Turner the number one General Builder in the United States.
Turner has achieved a top-five ranking on the Contractor’s list every year since it was first published in 1958. The magazine also recognizes Turner as the number one green builder in the country for the fifth year in a row.
Turner is a well-diversified builder and appears in 24 of the categories surveyed by Engineering News-Record. In 12 of these categories, Turner achieves a top-five ranking.
Turner’s rankings are as follows:
- Ranked Number 1: General Building, Education, Healthcare, Correctional Facilities, Pharmaceutical, Green Building
- Ranked Number 2: Aerospace, Commercial Offices, Sports, Entertainment, Data Centers
- Ranked Number 3: Airports, Industrial Processes, Semi-conductors
- Ranked Number 4: Hotels, Motels and Convention Centers, Manufacturing
- Ranked Number 5: Telecommunications
- Ranked Number 6: Auto Plants
- Ranked Number 7: Multi-unit Residential
- Ranked Number 12: Government Offices
- Ranked Number 20: Mass Transit and Rail, Marine and Port Facilities
- Ranked Number 21: Transportation