Make the right equipment decisions.
Comprehensive reports and budgets aligned with your needs.
In the planning stage, our key objectives are:
- Establish a responsible equipment plan and budget for all departmentsbalancing clinical needs, clinician desires, and overall project budget
- Develop an equipment schedule incorporating project design and construction milestones and planning activities
- Provide the project team with the necessary technical data for all equipment deemed to have architectural significance to the design of the building and/or its systems
- Identify responsibilities to eliminate duplication effort
- Support the Integrated Project Delivery method
Make the right equipment decisions at the right time
Source specified equipment to achieve construction schedule.
In the procurement stage, our key objectives are:
- Ensure the equipment and the required utilities are accurately reflected on the drawing, the documents are purchase ready, and the original design intent is conveyed to all bidders
- Develop a purchasing prioritization schedule to ensure that the most criticalequipment is scheduled for procurement in timeframes to support the overallconstruction schedule
- Establish detailed procurement procedures and clearly define the separation of responsibilities between medical facility purchasing and Turner MRS
- Appropriately configured equipment is purchased within budget with terms
- Support the project schedule and logistical needs
- Conduct a bid review to compare planned requirements with actual requirements
- Communicate rough-in requirements for purchased equipment to the design team
Make the right equipment decisions for the right reasons.
Avoid construction conflicts to ensure delivery and installation objectives.
In the placing stage, our key objectives are:
- Deliver and install equipment when needed to maintain schedule and protect prior to project completion
- Quickly resolve RFIs related to medical equipment
- Assist the project team in initial review of any medical equipment related change requests
- Employ and inventory system to track deliveries, receiving of equipment, and distribution at the site
- Establish the care and custody procedures for receiving full or partial shipments and how to mark exceptions