The Press/321

Previous Next

project at a glance

Originally built in 1925, The Press/321 building, located in downtown Detroit, had previously served as the Detroit Free Press headquarters for seven decades. The 14-story, 302,000 square foot structure has been transformed by Turner into a modern, mixed-use facility for retail, offices and residential living with 105 apartments, a rooftop pool and an automated, underground parking system.

For Services / Specializations
and Additional Key Contacts
See Office Network

*Office includes a Special
Projects Division or Interiors
Group